Saint Larry forgive me for I'm a sinner :
- I've done almost EVERYTHING to climb up the XP ladder faster. (and I've tryed to rationalize this behaviour)
- I felt (almost) no guilt for being ranked higher than other more worthy monks (BooK, OeufMayo, Petruchio, boo_radley, epoptai, damian1301...Oh my god there are too many too mention them all !!!) ad I've tryed to rationalize this behaviour too
- I UPVOTED people's by PERSONALITY.
- I Sometimes think I'm quite good at Perl.
- I sometimes want to be Merlyn (just for the salary the knowledge and the fame (Not for the law problems))
- I sometimes forget the 'kind tone' I always advocate.
- I often say 'just five minutes' to my wife HOURS before eventually joining her.
- I don't contribute as much as I receive.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||