I ++ed the root node because of the penance suggestion...
(Real things now)
- edited this post after it had already been voted on
to add this list
- put hidden content in a lot of my posts
- have not requested that vroom remove some of my posts
which show clear evidence of personality upvoting,
nor have I firmly requested that people not upvote
me for that reason
- asked questions privately rather than revealing
ignorance in SoPW (thus not giving others the
opportunity to learn from the discussion that
might have resulted)
- used all my votes for the three days before I reached
level 8 in an attempt to get xp (and mentioned in
the chatterbox that I was near level yesterday when
I was 7 points away from 9)
- have gained most of my xp through non-perl posts
- am so tired of mentions of a certain module that
I sometimes downvote posts that mention it regardless
of other content (although I mostly try to avoid
posts I think will mention it)
- once messaged someone I knew about changing a node
rather than just downvoting it as I would have for
- been bothered about some of the 'cabals' for the
simple reason that I haven't been invited to join
- gossiped about people at perlmonks both in person
and through chatterbox messages
- intentionally omitted the point that probably most
deserves to be on this list
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||