A few ideas spring to mind:
- Quine - similar to Quinn and would foreshadow a career in genome mapping
- Perl - I had a friend named Pearl long ago, and it's just a minor spelling variation (ah, just went back to the CB and found kudra suggesting this)
- DATA - if you're a Trek fan and don't mind the gender flip
Other related ideas:
- you will soon be a pop!
- you will have to chop up food before the little one can chomp it
- some will say you've been blessed
- your announcements could say you've received a __PACKAGE__
- if your relatives are like mine, after 6 months they'll be asking you
when you'll have the next
- later you'll have to deal with how strict to be with your daughter
- do tell the new one not to be obsessed with abs or any other body part (or numeric function)
- you'll definitely use warnings; but you'll doubtless find them ineffective
I have a feeling I'll be updating this later on ;-)
I'd like to be able to assign to an luser
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||