1. Convert PDF file to text file using Acrobat Reader or any program similiar. Just save it as a text file, no need for pro or extended versions of reader.
2. Open TextEdit.app, open up the text file you've created, copy/paste whole thing to a new document window.
- Open Preferences in TextEdit
- Go to the "Open/Save" Tab
- Change Document Type to HTML Strict or XHTML strict depending on your needs. In Styling, select No CSS.
- Go back and save the new document now as a html file.
There is a step by step instruction on how to convert PDF to HTML
Hope that helps !
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||