|Perl Monk, Perl Meditation|
Hi, I been trying to debug my code for a while. Basically, the code process are :
- create CGI::Session->new
- store value into the session
- retrieve the value from session with the session id from cookie sent by browser with CGI::Session->load($id)
- update the session value
- after update, retrieve session again with CGI::Session->load($id)
- the value returned is new value, but when reload again it becomes old value, and change alternatively with every reload
- I have also called $session->flush() function everytime when I update the session value.
I aware that apache is using different child process, but isn't that the CGI::Session value is stored into the file and retrieve from the file ? which already been shared by child processes. Or the CGI::Session retrieve from its memory which is different among the child ? How can I force the CGI::Session to retrieve from the file instead of memory ? Or how to solve this ?