Yet another thread? Really?
So I ask again: How is this problem different from your other threads?
- How to insert a file with another file with comma separated??
- Perl script to find particular string and save those lines in another file?
- Find maximum number in text file and copying its full statement in new text file?
- How to read the regular expression from another file?
- How to insert the content of a file into another file before/after a pattern match?
Please correct the mistakes in the code..
You seem to think of perlmonks as a code writing service. It isn't. You were told how perl helps you finding bugs: Basic debugging checklist, Re: How to insert the content of a file into another file before/after a pattern match?
Today I will gladly share my knowledge and experience, for there are no sweeter words than "I told you so". ;-)