Thanks, that is confirmed as a new record. I see six howlers posted on Mon Mar 26 2018:
- Re^5: Check multiple lines exist in a record (-17)
- Re: Print unicode strings to pdf (-13)
- Re: Update nodes in XML document (-12)
- Re^3: Check multiple lines exist in a record (-11)
- Re: Check multiple lines exist in a record (-11)
- Re^2: What are best practices for Fast CGI nowadays? (-5)
which makes Tue Mar 27 2018 the only confirmed date where all four categories (Day, Week, Month, Year) of worst nodes were held by the same perl monk. Further complicating this Guinness Book of Perl Monks Records, accidental anonymous posts occasionally self-sabotage record-setting attempts.
Update: here are some of the recent suspicious "anonymous" posts:
- Re: Goto-labels for exception handling?
- Re: [SOLVED]: Trying to understand method calling in OOP
- Re: Print specific data based on regex search in previous line
- Re^4: poor quality perl code
- Re^2: perl module structure
- Re: RFC: perl sub diff between two files
- Re^4: Terminal decline?
- Re: serving a zip file with Dancer2
- Re^2: '%hash = ()' is slower than 'undef %hash'
- Re: Goodbye search.cpan.org
- Re: [CLOSED] Dereference hash into hashes by key
- Re^2: Sort text by Chapter names
- Re^4: Sort text by Chapter names
- Re^2: Formatting a MAil in PERL
- Re: A more elegant way to filter a nested hash?
- Re: way to find module memory usage?
- Re: Inline::C on Windows: how to improve performance of compiled code?
- Re: SOLVED: Storing UTF-8 data into database from scraped web page
- Re: loop problem
- Re: LiBXML: New markup while preserving earlier tags?
- Re: XML access the REPEATING NODE VALUES
- Re^3: XML access the repeating node values
- Re: Coderefs and @INC
- Re: Add values to subroutine inside of a loop.
- Re: Avoiding perl's Atof when assigning floating point values
- Re: utf8 in perl
- Re: Regex to detect file name
- Re: Partial troubleshooting of Win32::Process::Memory and request for fixes
- Re^3: Regex to detect file name
- Re^2: How to differentiate an empty array from an unitialized one?
- Re: object oriented Perl advice / constructor creation in child class
- Re: Regex to catch IPV4 and IPV6 whenever ip appears withing brackets
- Re^7: Find the shortest word in the English Language with: a b c d e f
- Re: Compiling a cgi script with pp
- Reaped: Re: cpan install MVS::JESFTP failed
- Re: Syntax Perl Version support $c = () = $a =~ /\./g
- Re^2: DESTROY Function call
- Re^4: waiting for process to finish
- Re: Five Whys
Update: He's done it again, all worst nodes of the day, week, month, year on May 22 2018. Given there are currently no shocker blocker posts by others, he might continue to dominate all categories ad nauseam.
|Replies are listed 'Best First'.|
Re^7: -175 := +127 Thank you all! (Worst Nodes)
by eyepopslikeamosquito (Chancellor) on Apr 01, 2018 at 22:18 UTC