I don't get to work with Perl as much as I'd like to any more. :'(
I still lurk here, though.
Do you feel that someone else on Perl Monks has treated you unfairly?
Read the ancient text and be enlightened.
i am swiss genie nerd -- thanks to mt2k
<keyDemun> Anyone know why girls seem to use PHP alot ?
<virtualsue> keyDemun - do they?
demerphq orders "Introduction to PHP programming" from Amazon.
jwest surfs the websites of local colleges to find a PHP course.
newrisedesigns waits for more monks to go to bed so he can test something
Zaxo hope nrds isn't talking about the old hand in a bucket of warm water trick
newrisedesigns listens to Zaxo, gets more ideas
Stuff I need to remember:
- Perl Desktop Applications
- Using XML::Simple with nested arrays
- •Re: Sorting into a Specific Order
- (code) LWP with auth proxy
- (code) Just Another Net::FTP Script
- The meaning of life, the universe and node reputation
- Recently Updated Home Nodes
- MySQL backup
- The Default Node
- Re: subtract one array from another
- Parsing program output snippets.
- Performing a tail(1) in Perl (reading the last N lines of a file)
- The True Catacombs of Perlmonks
- Robomonk - An IRC to PM Bridge
- (jeffa) 2Re: DB_File utility
- Trickster Streaming Server
A call to New Jersey Perl Monks! Let your "Jersey-ness" be known!
New Jersey PerlMonks untie()!