in reply to Suggestions on dynamic site..
It's hard to tell where to start with your question, but it seems like some approaches below may be helpful.
- Separation of content and code
- might also want to look at HTML::Template as one approach
- and Template::Toolkit as another.
- You may not need it, but it never hurts to review Ovid's Web Programming Using Perl course.
edited to add:
- Why use templates?
- So, what *is* the best way to deliever dynamic content nowadays?
And, I'm sure others will have many other leads for you, including anything you can find on separating data, logic, and presentation.