reputer is a perl/cgi that analyzes and displays node reputation and xp data from perlmonks (html screenshots).
- Sort nodes by rep, title or date in HTML tables.
- Three ways to graph number of nodes by reputation.
- Display changed, deleted and new node info and rep change.
- Cookies save info used for lwp transfers, and display options.
- Can write up to 8 data files in temp dir, so give it write permission.
Also includes proxy support, restricted public access mode,
integration with command line programs and compressed file export.
Let me know if you have any problems.