That is good news and thanks for sticking with it until we found a solution. All I changed in the original code was to stop putting the DSN scalars on the stack and allocate them instead (the rest of the code is identical). I didn't write that code but I was always suspicious as Windows is known for having a small stack.
I will release this fix as 1.49_1 development release. It may have a few other changes from the one I sent you and in any case I didn't update the Changes file in the one I sent you.
|Replies are listed 'Best First'.|
Re^17: Strawberry Perl 64bit on Win7 crashes on DBI-function
by theman824 (Novice) on Apr 25, 2014 at 08:50 UTC
by mje (Curate) on Apr 25, 2014 at 12:57 UTC