||Sep 26, 2000 at 12:25 UTC
(22 years ago)
||Aug 04, 2009 at 11:08 UTC
(13 years ago)
Aug 13, 2022 at 21:33 CEST
|For this user:||Search nodes|
There you go!
My favourite nodes
or recommended reading
- best nodes and worst nodes shows how to put or not to put questions
- Book Reviews is just that, check it out before you buy your next perl
book and add to it if you have read a Perl book that hasn't been reviewed
- Module Reviews: see what modules have been tested and used by our
- Suggestions for working with poor code - as we all have to do it sometime or other, check out what Ovid has learned from many an experience.
- Perl for Children - something I have come across while
thinking about how to teach Perl to a 13 year old boy with only very basic
knowledge of English.
- Functional Programming - if you don't know what it is, go
there and check it out.
- From Initiate to Monk - definitely a must read for initiates
and well worth reading for everybody else.
- Mail a Node - Enter a node-id and an e-mail, and the node
will be send to the e-mail.
If you have additions or dead links in Outside Links please mail me.