|Keep It Simple, Stupid|
Re: how to read file and create duplicate file for orginal fileby dbuckhal (Hermit)
|on Dec 16, 2012 at 04:45 UTC||Need Help??|
Some psuedocode that helped me write a little program to do it:
1. choose files for copying (read a directory, for example)
2. loop though those existing files
3. open one of those files for reading
4. open a target file for writing
5. while files exist for reading
6.....print to target
7. close directory
or....use built-in "cp" command from your OS.
Hope this helps!