in reply to Re^2: DBI MSSQL LongReadLen issue
in thread DBI MSSQL LongReadLen issue

At first I did not recognise that logging but then I realised you are using DBD::ODBC 1.23. That version is 4.5 years old at least. You should look at the change log and you'll realise I've changed a massive amount since then and lots of fixes and enhancements have been made. You are retrieving an XML field which is relatively new.

Plus your trace level at 3 is too low. It needs to be 15 to see the DBD::ODBC stuff properly.

I strongly suggest you upgrade DBD::ODBC but if you cannot, run again with trace = 15 and post the last 200-300 lines (basically from the call to SQLPrepare to when the error is output).