I agree with you and marto. Most likely (imho), tye approved his own post, then, using godly powers, twaddled the database records to make it look like paco did.
I did some digging using my own godly powers, and have assembled the following timeline:
- 1999-10-26: paco created his account, and posted his sole writeup.
- 2000-05-25: he uploaded a package from Everything Development. See Hint Information. (It was never used here.)
- 2000-08-28: he seems to have made an appearance.
- 2002-06-11: seems to have approved and frontpaged that post by tye
- 2002-06-11: levelchange
- 2002-07-02: homenode.lastedit
- 2004-01-23: homenode.lastupdate
- 2004-06-02: scratchpad created
- 2005-08-15: homenode.nodeupdated
I reckon we are the only monastery ever to have a dungeon stuffed with 16,