(1) I am creating a excel file and save it in a location.
(2) I am sending an email with a link that points to this location.
(3) While clicking the link - the file gets downloaded.
(4) While opening the file - the excel file opens up with the warning message as "we found a problem with some content in do you want to recover as much as we can. If you trust the source of this workbook then click yes"
(5) If we click "Yes" - the file is intact and the data is not lost at all.
Question: How to suppress this warning message. Every time it forces the user to choose this option. Alternatively if I attach the file directly to the email - this warning message does not appear. It appears only when it is downloaded through a link.