Thank you. I tried as per your kind suggestion , but didnt work. My $InDir value is /spool/input/parse and $OutDir is /spool/input/parsed
Still a bit strange. Could you please try the following things / give us the following information?
- Try picking a fixed pair of paths and see if perl -wMstrict -MFile::Copy -e 'move("/spool/input/parse/FILENAME","/spool/input/parsed") or die $!' produces the same error
- Show the output of perl -V
- Show the output of perl -MFile::Copy -le 'print $File::Copy::VERSION'
- Show the output of ls -ld /spool /spool/input /spool/input/parse*
- Show the output of mount | grep spool
- Let us know how you're running this script, e.g. from the command line, from cron, from a webserver, from some other script or a batch file, some other job scheduler, etc.?