||Sep 24, 2001 at 13:21 UTC
(18 years ago)
||Jul 03, 2012 at 11:29 UTC
(7 years ago)
Aug 19, 2019 at 01:46 UTC
|For this user:||Search nodes|
A couple of modules I couldn't live without (well, almost):
File::Basename - Neat little module for picking apart a path/filename/suffix without having to do it with a regex.
- Nice to be able to copy and move files without having to resort to system() calls.
- mkdir() doesn't make paths recursively, this does.
- I don't write my own read_file() subs anymore. :-)
- Fast and simple templating.
- Send multipart emails easily.
- When the XML document is too large to slurp in all at once.