unhealthy infatuation with OO that Python promotes
Let me tell you again that Python is a pragmatic multi-paradigm
language - it does not
have an unhealthy infatuation with OO.
As I already pointed out
there are many languages with a stronger OO emphasis:
Ruby, Smalltalk and Java to name just a few.
It's early days yet, but I'm sorry to report that you are starting to
show some eerie similarities to sundial namely:
- Not providing citations to support your pet theories and strong opinions.
- Re-posting the same flawed technical advice/opinion and home-spun wisdoms, even after they have been shown to be flawed.
- Ignoring (or flatly rejecting without giving any reasons/citations) posts that demonstrate flaws in your posts.
- Failing to read basic Perl documentation.
- Posting at length on topics on which you have limited experience or expertise, such as OO and the perl tr operator.