Yes, last hour of cb is down. Yes, I know. Yes, I'm trying to work on it.
Long version: a couple weeks ago, my main disk died, and took part of the motherboard with it. After spending time and money trying to repair it, I gave up, and ordered a new PC altogether. Of course, not everything worked entirely out of the box, but it was more working within a couple days than the previous one was in three weeks, so it's an improvement. Unfortunately, I lost pretty much everything that wasn't backed up - and there was a lot that I didn't think to back up :) The db itself I don't care about, but lots of other stuff is still being set up. I hope to have it all back up and running in the near future, now that there is a machine to run it on.
Though I really should rewrite it to not use DB2 anymore :)
Update: The CB stats are working again, not sure why last hour isn't updating yet. Will need to look into it more. While I wouldn't rule out a change on perlmonks preventing it, I'm currently assuming it's on my end :) Need to insert more logging. I've not really touched this code in so many years, and just don't have the spare time I used to have.