|No such thing as a small change|
If Microsoft made moviesby JSchmitz (Canon)
|on Nov 05, 2001 at 03:28 UTC||Need Help??|
* You wouldn't be able to eat popcorn, drink a coke and watch the movie at the same time.
* If the popper was popping corn, and they were selling a candy bar, the movie would pause.
* They would announce that the next versions of the movie would enable colour blind people to watch in colour, and the deaf to hear it.
* The film would break every 15 minutes and in the most important parts.
* They would announce new breakthroughs in movie technology color and sound forgetting thats been around for years.
* Every new movie would require a new projector.
* The projector would claim to take 32mm in film size, but in reality it would only show 16mm magnified to make it look like 32mm.
* They would claim to have invented comedies.
* Every movie would look pretty, but actually have mishmash holding it together, and contain no plot. Ooops! Sorry, that's from the "What if Hollywood Made Movies" list.
* They would promise you an action/adventure flick starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sandra Bullock, but it would be 3 years late and end up being a sappy love story with Jim Carey and Madonna.
* Their projectors must have reset buttons, requiring you to start the movie over and over to have any hope of seeing the entire film.
* "640 seconds? Whose gonna watch a movie longer than that??"