- Verily, I admit to XP whoring (and almost begging for votes in the CB, how embarrassing) on approaching one of the levels a few months back. Since then I've kept my mouth shut as I apprach a new level. Even though there seems to be an amazing drought right before a level change. Those final few points take F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!
Now that I've attained Sainthood I don't care about XP any more. Really.
- I have posted partial answers in the past, and have been burned. Never again.
- I admit to cruising the Newest Nodes list for some easy XP -- once in a while. I will turn over a new leaf and limit my visits to a few choice nodes. No cruising. There is work to be done.
- I confess to the sin of pride a few months back when one of my nodes, that I thought was of some academic interest, soared into the stratosphere and was front-paged.
- I confess to using /ignore when some lunatic started spewing on the CB.
- I confess to being a little freaked out by some monks .. my propensity to consider a node has dropped by about 2/3 based on his/her flaming comments.
- I confess to being addicted to PerlMonks.
but my friends call me T.