- Perl for Linux, Solaris and Windows
- Strawberry Perl
- A 100% Open Source CPAN-capable Perl for Windows. Works exactly the same as Perl everywhere else.
- Perl for Windows, comes with an Apache web server included
- Perl for MacOS Classic (MacOS-X is BSD based and should come with Perl installed - otherwise use the BSD version)
- Perl ports on CPAN
- Perl ports for a wide range of operating systems
- Apache for Win32
- Apache, Perl, mod_ssl/OpenSSL and more goodies all compiled for Windows.
- The build instructions for the current version of Perl.
- The Comprehensive Perl Archive Network contains basically anything related to Perl but is mainly used as a repository for Perl modules.
- Activestate package repositories
- CPAN modules packaged by ActiveState. ActiveState's package manager (PPM) is an alternative to cpan. Similar to Linux's rpm, it can be used to distribute pre-compiled binaries of XS modules.
- Roth Consulting Perl package repository
- CPAN modules in PPM format packaged by Roth Consulting.
Also see Perl Installation for user-submitted tutorials on this subject.