0. References quick reference
1. Understanding Split and Join
2. RFC: Tutorial - IRC Programming In Perl
3. How a script becomes a module
4. Things you need to know before programming Perl ithreads
5. strings to number and XOR
6. Resorting to Sorting
7. RFC: How to Release Modules on CPAN in 2011
8. Hex String XOR
9. What are pack/unpack used for?
10.Mini-Tutorial: Dereferencing Syntax
11.Help with gtk+ binding for perl6
12.execute perl script frm shell script
15 years from now, by which time it will be a completely different language
It's just a number, so who cares?
Results (129 votes). Check out past polls.