Reaching level 2.
- Visit the site every day. %25 for 2XP.
- Simply asking questions and responding to answers or responding to other questions and answers is not sufficient.
- One must obtain upvotes under certain conditions to gain experience points!
- Post when the norm is low.
Once you reach level 2 start voting, while grinding to lvl2 take note on nodes to vote on.
This is good to level 6, then it looks like the only way to level is by getting more votes. It should be simple at this time to bring several bots to level 2 so they can begin voting.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||