I'd suggegst Devel::TraceUse:
$ perl -d:TraceUse=hidecore -MCSV -e'dcsv (in => [[1,2]])'
Modules used from -e:
1. CSV 1.29, -e line 0 [main]
2. Text::CSV_XS 1.29, CSV.pm line 1 [main]
17. Config_heavy.pl, Config.pm line 80
18. Config_git.pl, Config_heavy.pl line 1366 [Config]
16. Data::Peek 0.46, CSV.pm line 2 [main]
19. Perl::Tidy 20170521, Data/Peek.pm line 24 (eval 4)
26. Encode::ConfigLocal, Encode.pm line 61 (FAILED)
46. HTML::Entities 3.69, Perl/Tidy.pm line 4613 (eval 12) [Pe
47. HTML::Parser 3.72, HTML/Entities.pm line 152
49. JSON 2.93, CSV.pm line 3 [main]
50. JSON::XS 3.03, JSON.pm line 266 (eval 13)
51. Types::Serialiser 1.0, JSON/XS.pm line 115
2 File/Copy.pm line 18, sub Perl::Tidy::BEGIN
Enjoy, Have FUN! H.Merijn
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||