- Plugin now uses debugger module v2017.1x
- Better comments parsing in char classes and \Q...\E quotes in regexps
- Better POSIX chars classes parsing
- Perl 5.26 syntax support:
- /xx regexp modifier
- Lexing and parsing for lexical subs. NB: for now there is no proper resolving for them. Works as usual subs. Please, see #1439
- Indentable here-docs
- References declarations
- ^CAPTURE and ^CAPTURE_ALL variables
- Perl settings now allows You to choose target Perl version. In case 5.26 is selected, resolve won't check current directory while resolving packages.
- Lexing of short bare here-doc openers. By tonegz
- Lexing of $( and $) inside the match part of regexp. #1435
- Indentation of here-docs with selection and tab
- Completion of packages in current directory (prior to 5.26)
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||