- Perl interpreters manipulation now has minimalistic UI, should help with buttons unavailability, by @alexqfredrickson
- Missing completion of variables declared in anon sub signature, by @elcamlost
- False variables resolve from statement to anon sub signature, by @elcamlost
- Variables resolve to signatures in anon subs or subs nested in statements, by @elcamlost
- Parsing of hash variable after omitted argument in perl signature, by @elcamlost
- New line won't be inserted before fat comma on wrapping
- Formatter now removes spaces after \ operator
- Moving opening brace to the comment after compound statement beginning, #1578
- Parsing $1x as variable name and x operator, #1667
- Resolve from methods declared with method keyword in certain frameworks, #1669
- Additional formatting cases
- False unresolved sub warning in Exporter array in case of multiple targets available, #1726
- Dialog rename for accessors now suggests proper name, #1719
- False unresolved namespace warning in no statements, #1733
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||