- Verily, I admit to XP whoring (and almost begging for votes in the CB, how embarrassing) on approaching one of the levels a few months back. Since then I've kept my mouth shut as I apprach a new level. Even though there seems to be an amazing drought right before a level change. Those final few points take F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!
Now that I've attained Sainthood I don't care about XP any more. Really.
- I have posted partial answers in the past, and have been burned. Never again.
- I admit to cruising the Newest Nodes list for some easy XP -- once in a while. I will turn over a new leaf and limit my visits to a few choice nodes. No cruising. There is work to be done.
- I confess to the sin of pride a few months back when one of my nodes, that I thought was of some academic interest, soared into the stratosphere and was front-paged.
- I confess to using /ignore when some lunatic started spewing on the CB.
- I confess to being a little freaked out by some monks .. my propensity to consider a node has dropped by about 2/3 based on his/her flaming comments.
- I confess to being addicted to PerlMonks.
but my friends call me T.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||