3. IT Consultant\Sofware Developer
4. South Africa
5. Grade 12 - other IT related qualifications
6. everywhere - It's all I can use..
7. more than twice daily.
Interesting to see the ages of the fellow monks.. not as many really young guys as I excpected.. I though I was an old fart in the community.. ;)
Of all the things I've lost in my life, its my mind I miss the most.
- Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
- Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] |
- Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.