I think this is a good question but here are some ideas
- Number of times you go to work/school hungover.
- Never, I study the Holy Scripture every night.
- Once, but I've learned my lesson.
- At least once a week.
- 2-3 times a week.
- 4-5 times a week.
- Man, couldn't tell you right now my head hurts to much to count. By the way where are we going for lunch?
- Never, I make sure I'm still drunk.
- Number of times you workout at the gym durring a week.
- Never, I have the body of a god/goddess!
- 1-2 times / wk
- 3-5 times / wk
- 5 + times / wk
- Never, why can't you love me the way I am!
- The most importaint thing about a prospective partner is:
- Own a car
- Willingness to have threesomes
- Simular religious beliefs
- Be Microsoft/Intel free
- My first sexual experience happened when I was:
- Before 13
- Hopfully some time this week
- I don't like to think about it. I had to put Rover to sleep last year.
Are you posting in the right place? Check out Where do I post X? to know for sure.
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags. Currently these include the following:
<code> <a> <b> <big>
<blockquote> <br /> <dd>
<dl> <dt> <em> <font>
<h1> <h2> <h3> <h4>
<h5> <h6> <hr /> <i>
<li> <nbsp> <ol> <p>
<small> <strike> <strong>
<sub> <sup> <table>
<td> <th> <tr> <tt>
Snippets of code should be wrapped in
<code> tags not
<pre> tags. In fact, <pre>
tags should generally be avoided. If they must
be used, extreme care should be
taken to ensure that their contents do not
have long lines (<70 chars), in order to prevent
horizontal scrolling (and possible janitor
Want more info? How to link or
or How to display code and escape characters
are good places to start.