Some of you may have seen or heard of the similarities of Lincoln and Kennedy. There kind of eerie. I'd post them now, but I have them at home, not here at work. If people are interested I'll (or someone else) post them tonight.
Here's the Kennedy/Lincoln stuff:
- Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846, JFK in 1946.
- Lincoln was elected President in 1860, JFK in 1960
- The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain 7 letters
- Both were concered with civil rights
- Both wives lost children while living in the White House
- Both presidents were shot on a Friday
- Both were shot in the head
- Licoln's secretary was named Kennedy, Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln
- Both were assassinated by southerners
- Both were succeeded by southerners named Johnson
- Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808. Lydon Johnson, who succeeded Kennendy, was born in 1908
- John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839. Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy (?), was born in 1939
- Both assassins are know by three names - both contain 15 letters
- Lincoln was shot in a theatre called "Ford" - Kennedy was shot in a car called "Ford"
- Booth ran from a theatre and was caught in a warehouse. Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theatre.
- Booth and Oswald werer assassinated before their trials.
- A week before he was shot, Lincoln was in Monroe, Maryland. A week before he was shot, Kennendy was in Marilyn Monroe!
All that, plus the Zero Factor.
Learning Perl or Going To Die Trying