|Syntactic Confectionery Delight|
Re^2: ilf - input line frequency time event visualizationby cider (Acolyte)
|on Jul 13, 2005 at 13:34 UTC||Need Help??|
Cool. I really appreciate the time you took to offer me this advice.
* I had been working on this to make it a war room - http://dreamscape.org/code/ilf-war.png -- check it out! :)
* I immediately implemented your advice regarding ditching the examples and making a more condensed usage.
* whoops, nano -T 3 screws me again, hehe, I might as well make -T 234234234 or something so I am conditioned to allways space things out. I tediously lined everything back up. gotta love space space enter ^N enter ^N ........ ^K ^P ^P ^K ^P ^P ^K.. ugh ;)
* I implemented your whatchar function, that's pretty cool. It was a quick hack that's almost out of diapers, and you changed a couple. I appreciate it :)
* I grabbed a pure perl strftime and replaced the "date" execution with it's usage. I was really fond of http://dreamscape.org/code/now and it worked for me, but it wasn't exactly smart to execute it that much.
All in all, I'm happy with it right now. Thanks for your guidance! :) checkout the http://dreamscape.org/code/ilf-war.png screenshot yo
with very positive regards,