When the weather outside is frightful (giving you a day from the office)...
- My fire is so delightful.
- I don't know what to do outside my cubicle.
- The codes I write can melt any snow/ice (yes, they are that hot).
- I am doing donuts in a nearby parking lot
- In house, praying for all the snow one can handle (more snowangels for me).
- Zooming down the a residential street testing my brakes (can never be too safe).
- I am sitting here reading this poll, and yes...the weather is great!
"Es gibt mehr zu Leben als Bücher, kennen Sie.
Aber nicht viel mehr " -(Der Smiths)