Life is short: get busy!
- Lose weight -- I can always keep trying I suppose.
- Get In Shape -- Losing weight first would help.
- Money Related -- Yeah. Make some retirement contributions.
- Get a Date -- Got one. :)
- Become an Uber-Coder -- Working on it. :) This place helps.
- Win the Lottery -- Someone described lotteries as a 'Stupidity Tax'. At odds of 13 million to 1, I'll take mutual funds for $1000 please Alex.
- Get a life -- Get one. :)
- Get a (new)? job -- Heh, I really like the one I got in October. No thanks.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||