Not that anyone would develop quite the same passion for C/C++, but that aside, perhaps some other theme ought to be employed; we can't all be monks.
- The C Cowboy Corral: sections include "Dude Ranch Discussion", "Seekers of C Cowboy Wisdom", "Cowboy Poetry", "OK Corral Code", "A Cowpoke's Clever Uses for C", "Gunslingers and Desparados (Obfuscation)" and so on...
- Mariner's C/C++ Cove: sections include, "Port Operations and Discussion", "Seekers of the Wisdom of the C", "Navigable Waterway Tutorials", "The Ship's Log of Code", and so on...(A pirate idiom might be reserved for the C# sites.)
- The Drag Strip C: Sections include, "Dragstrip Discussion", "Ask the Mechanics", "Gentlemen, Start Your Engines (code catacombs)", "Drag strip map (Tutorials)", "The Yellow Flag! (obfuscation)", "The Nitrus Funny Car Event (Cool uses)", "Winners Circle (daily best)", and so on...
- Betty C's Kitchen: Sections include, "Kitchen Chatter", "Recipie Guidance", "The Pantry (meditations)", "Diningroom Table (Code)", "The Blender (Obfuscation)", etc.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||