Bill Gates is clearly the most dangerous take a look at the competition...
- Sauron: defeated by the Middle Earth version of a geeky kid- a hungry halfling with hairy feet.
- Darth Vader: defeated by a geeky kid with light sword.
- Lord Voldemort: defeated by a geeky kid with a broom.
- Agent Smith: defeated by a geeky kid with a leather jacket.
- Map in void context: resolved in recent Perl versions, so defeated by a geeky kid this time with a computer.
Bill Gates on the other hand, *is* a geeky kid. :)
Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought. -Basho
Are you posting in the right place? Check out Where do I post X? to know for sure.
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags. Currently these include the following:
<code> <a> <b> <big>
<blockquote> <br /> <dd>
<dl> <dt> <em> <font>
<h1> <h2> <h3> <h4>
<h5> <h6> <hr /> <i>
<li> <nbsp> <ol> <p>
<small> <strike> <strong>
<sub> <sup> <table>
<td> <th> <tr> <tt>
Snippets of code should be wrapped in
<code> tags not
<pre> tags. In fact, <pre>
tags should generally be avoided. If they must
be used, extreme care should be
taken to ensure that their contents do not
have long lines (<70 chars), in order to prevent
horizontal scrolling (and possible janitor
Want more info? How to link or
or How to display code and escape characters
are good places to start.