Forgive me, for I have sinned.
- Read perlmonks while camping, on my cellphone
- Read perlmonks during a lunchbreak on my cellphone
- Stayed awake hours after my girlfriend fell asleep, to answer a few questions.
- Written a node on a sunday, but waited until monday to post - because sunday posts always get lower XP
- Felt dissapointment when a node that I thought was reasonably well written received 0-1 XP
- Wrote a perl daemon to track my XP in a local database, and used a mozilla plugin to display current XP in the status bar
- Have not explained many of my downvotes (though I am doing it more often now)
- Looked for other good nodes by someone who helped me, and upvoted a few. The nodes genuinely deserved the vote, but..
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||