Saint Larry forgive me for I'm a sinner :
- I've done almost EVERYTHING to climb up the XP ladder faster. (and I've tryed to rationalize this behaviour)
- I felt (almost) no guilt for being ranked higher than other more worthy monks (BooK, OeufMayo, Petruchio, boo_radley, epoptai, damian1301...Oh my god there are too many too mention them all !!!) ad I've tryed to rationalize this behaviour too
- I UPVOTED people's by PERSONALITY.
- I Sometimes think I'm quite good at Perl.
- I sometimes want to be Merlyn (just for the salary the knowledge and the fame (Not for the law problems))
- I sometimes forget the 'kind tone' I always advocate.
- I often say 'just five minutes' to my wife HOURS before eventually joining her.
- I don't contribute as much as I receive.
Are you posting in the right place? Check out Where do I post X? to know for sure.
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags. Currently these include the following:
<code> <a> <b> <big>
<blockquote> <br /> <dd>
<dl> <dt> <em> <font>
<h1> <h2> <h3> <h4>
<h5> <h6> <hr /> <i>
<li> <nbsp> <ol> <p>
<small> <strike> <strong>
<sub> <sup> <table>
<td> <th> <tr> <tt>
Snippets of code should be wrapped in
<code> tags not
<pre> tags. In fact, <pre>
tags should generally be avoided. If they must
be used, extreme care should be
taken to ensure that their contents do not
have long lines (<70 chars), in order to prevent
horizontal scrolling (and possible janitor
Want more info? How to link or
or How to display code and escape characters
are good places to start.