PerlApprentice, whom you asked a question, hasn't been here in 2 months, 3 weeks.
The node to which you replied is 2 months, 3 weeks old.
Welcome, see The Perl Monks Guide to the Monastery, see How do I post a question effectively?, Where should I post X?
- ddg://perl WCF
- http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/wcf/thread/bb8b35fa-016b-4c0b-a3a3-5ae0389f494b# Newbie: Using WCF service from Perl using SOAP::lite
- not very useful, says SOAP::Lite is a dead end (wrong)
- says use JSON::RPC
- http://www.primaryobjects.com/CMS/Article128.aspx# Primary Objects - Consuming a C# .NET WCF Web Service from Perl / CGI
- double ended
d example, show how to use SOAP::Lite, its posted at https://github.com/primaryobjects/Perl-to-WCF
- Calling .NET based service using SOAP::Lite for Perl
- like previous example, shows off the manuality/manualness/bare-boneness of using SOAP::Lite
My advice, see links and links I post in SOAP::Lite - UNKNOWN ARGUMENT, Suppressing nil attribute in empty SOAP tag,
import wsdl wizard, helpful for debugging your SOAP::Lite calls, example of using/installing SOAP::Simple, which has better WSDL support that SOAP::Lite, and its simpler than XML::Compile, on which it is built.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||