in reply to Vim for Perl developers
Very well organized article!
You could also integrate it with some information on how to execute Perl code from within Vim and how to set embedded syntax for HTML or SQL.
See Editing features for advanced users for a basic introduction.
Other Vim / Perl related nodes:
- Using VIM 6 with Perl
- Perl Editor Voodoo
- VIM 6.0 filetype plugin for Perl
- .vimrc options to assist with perl coding
- vim perl debugger integration
- Perl syntax coloring using vim
- Using vim for highlighting in Perl
Also Environments extended with embeded Perl: are they for real? explores Vim and Perl joint usage.
_ _ _ _ (_|| | |(_|>< _|