Nodes I like most or I find most useful:
- Zombies: the waitpid loop solution
- Net::Ping, the mini series
- A pretty cool 'kid task manager'
- Vampire Numbers
- How to make a module
- Another way to edit files in place
- Parsing with Perl 6
- A regex way to solve the N-Queen Problem
- Substitue only if a string does not match a pattern
- xml generators node list
- Why sometimes 1 + 1 !=2, or how numbers are stored on a binary machine
- Lots and lots of things to learn here about scope, error catching, ... I like very much merlyn answer (but did not fully understand it...)
- Getting Started with Inline::C
- Re: question about running a system and a perl function background : a great example of using threads
- Lexical scoping like a fox : a great tuto about perl lexical scope.
- Closure on Closures : closures revealed
Personal nodes I like most :
- Driving Internet Explorer with Perl
- Object inheritance and AUTOLOAD
- Re^2: Count multiple pattern matches
- Tachyon's simple module tutorial
- How to make a CPAN Module Distribution
- ExtUtils::ModuleMaker: a module to create modules
- How (Not) To Ask A Question
- What shortcuts can I use for linking to other information?
- I use chatterbox client katterbox, written in Java and pretty cool
- CB statistics
- Most Often Mentioned Modules
- Number of Monks by Level
A funny chart about my XPs
A funny perlmonks map
- Do you want to know who which users you are currently ignoring in your chatterbox ?
- Do you want to use a online java client to the chatterbox ?
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- Version: 3.12 GCS d- s: a-- C++ UB+++ P++++ L++ E--- W++ N++ o-- K- w-- O---- M V- PS PE- Y PGP++ t 5 X+ R tv- b++++ DI+ D+ G+ e++++ h--- r+++ y+++ ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
-----BEGIN PERL GEEK CODE BLOCK----- Version: 0.01 P++>+++c--P6 R+++M+>++O++MA+++E+++PU-BD--C++D+S++X WP+MO+PP!n-CO--PO-o+G A+OLC+OLJ+OLA+Ee!Ev++>+++Eon!Eot!Eob-Eo a!uL++uB++uS+uH!w m++ ------END PERL GEEK CODE BLOCK------