in reply to Confessional
- I have posted example code without testing it first, to try to get my answer out there first. Never again.
- Until recently, I had not used the -T flag to enable taint checking on all of my CGI scripts. And now I have a disgraceful number of security holes.
- I used Perl for over two years before I discovered the perldoc command. Believe it or not.
- My modules shamelessly @EXPORT their subroutines and variables, rather than making them @EXPORT_OK.
- I have kept my wife waiting for me at home, with dinner getting cold, while I lost track of time here at PerlMonks. In fact, I'm doing it now! Must dash...