in reply to poll ideas quest 2012
When writing code for end users, what operator error always surprises you?
- double-clicking on html pages
- incorrect data (date/number/etc) formatting
- not submitting all the required input
- not reading the detailed instructions I've apparently wasted my time writing
- not understanding the detailed instructions I've apparently wasted my time writing
- not seeing the detailed instructions in flashing uppercase red letters on the screen I've apparently wasted my time writing
- I never know what crazy stunt they'll come up with next
- Nothing...my code is smarter than the dumbest user
- Nothing...I don't care
- What end users? All my code is automated.