Please don't use ::Tiny unless it meets the ::Tiny criteria, thanks!
Here are the rules Adam Kennedy originally defined for what ::Tiny means:
- The module should be implemented in "as little code as possible"
- The module should implement a useful subset of functionality
- The module should use at least 1/10th the amount of memory overhead, ideally less than 100k
- The module MUST have no non-core dependencies
- The module MUST be only one single .pm file
- The module should be back-compatible to at least 5.004
- The module should omit functionality rather than implement it incorrectly.
- If applicable, the module should be compatible with the larger module.
See also the talk about Acme::Tiny by xdg.