Still there is one thing I found no other solution than coding myself when I started learning those techniques. When you got several XML dokuments (content) and push them through a XSL(T) stylesheet (layout) you won't get automagic links between all available documents.
This is where w3make enters the room.<shamelessselfad>
Since I wrote that on my own I won't go into detail here (pushing the selfad too far ;-) just say, that w3make adresses exactly this problem and that I'll be happy to answer your questions should you consider using it.</shamelessselfad>
|you begin bashing the string with a +42 regexp of confusion|
In reply to Re: XML documentation formatting and transformations
by stefan k
in thread XML documentation formatting and transformations by John M. Dlugosz
<code> <a> <b> <big> <blockquote> <br /> <dd> <dl> <dt> <em> <font> <h1> <h2> <h3> <h4> <h5> <h6> <hr /> <i> <li> <nbsp> <ol> <p> <small> <strike> <strong> <sub> <sup> <table> <td> <th> <tr> <tt> <u> <ul>