It could certainly be the case. I noticed that many of the people involved in the project do not have English as their first language. By the way, the documentation webpage has for title: PDL::index an index of PDL documentation. This was the title that I used when linking to their site. I already fixed it, in my post, as suggested by BrowserUK

Cheers,

lin0

In reply to Re: "Index" vs "Table of Contents" [was: "Re^2: Recommended PDL References"] by lin0
in thread Recommended PDL References by lin0

Title:
Use:  <p> text here (a paragraph) </p>
and:  <code> code here </code>
to format your post; it's "PerlMonks-approved HTML":