in reply to You need more coffee when...
- skim samba manual
- start experimenting
- mount a random Win directory to *nix
- play around with it
- realize how cool samba is
- get distracted
- go off and do other things
- come back and start to clean up
- realize about 1 second too late that
'rm -R foo/' is, shall we say, very different from 'umount foo'
- realize too late just how critical that 'random' Win directory was to many people
- restore /foo from tape -- midnight the day before
- apologies profusely for obliterating a day's work for whole team
- creep away towards home