in reply to Re^3: Reading Sendmail .db files
in thread Reading Sendmail .db files

Well, I did RTFM of both modules, but missed some parts apparently.. Like $DB_HASH instead of DB_HASH. I'll blame DB_File API for mixing up C-style constants and Perl-style constants. I can also blame myself for not copy&paste the code like I did for the BerkeleyDB example. It seems that it was the -Property => DB_DUP | DB_DUPSORT that prevent the code to run. When I comment this option, the script works. Well, thanks anyway.

Replies are listed 'Best First'.
Re^5: Reading Sendmail .db files
by tachyon (Chancellor) on Nov 24, 2004 at 22:23 UTC

    I totally agree that the DB_File API is rather sub optimal with its mixed constants.

    cheers

    tachyon