I'm having DBD::Oracle permission issues on an NT 4.0 Server running IIS:
I have a script:
print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n"; print "<HTML>\n"; print "<HEAD>\n"; print "<TITLE>test_db</TITLE>\n"; print "</HEAD>\n"; print "<BODY>\n"; print "<H4>Hello World</H4>\n"; use DBI; use DBD::Oracle; print "<p>DBI and DBD::Oracle loaded.</p>\n"; print "</BODY>\n"; print "</HTML>\n";
I get the following error when I try to allow anonymous
access to this script, I get:
CGI Error The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete s +et of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are: Can't load 'C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/DBD/Oracle/Oracle.dll' for module DB +D::Oracle: load_file:Access is denied at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm li +ne 200. at "PATH"\test_perl.pl line 9 Compilation failed in require at "PATH"\test_perl.pl line 9. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at "PATH"\test_perl.pl line 9.
Where PATH is actual system path (sanitized).
When I force logins, everything works fine. I have changed permissions on my c:\Perl, c:\orant, and c:\winnt directories to be Everyone Full Control (it won't stay this way once we get this fixed.)
My only thought is that something, somewhere doesn't allow access to our anonymous user account, but I don't know where. I've checked all of the known places.
J. J. Horner Linux, Perl, Apache, Stronghold, Unix email@example.com http://www.knoxlug.org/
Edit: chipmunk 2001-08-02
<code> <a> <b> <big> <blockquote> <br /> <dd> <dl> <dt> <em> <font> <h1> <h2> <h3> <h4> <h5> <h6> <hr /> <i> <li> <nbsp> <ol> <p> <small> <strike> <strong> <sub> <sup> <table> <td> <th> <tr> <tt> <u> <ul>